Monday - Saturday • 7am - 6pm • Closed Sunday
Located in Carytown for 23 years, Jean-Jacques Bakery offers its customers a taste of France in all of iits freshly made products including French pastries, croissants, breads, cakes and cookies. "We offer the very finest European-style pastries, cakes and holiday items." Family owned and operated, with Executive Baker Jozef Bindas.
Pie time again!
Pies available in store:
- a Thanksgiving staple
- our standard but best pecan pie around
Coconut Cream Pie
- delicious coconut cream with fresh coconut filling
French Apple Pie
- thinly sliced apples topping a custard filling
- our twist on the classic apple pie with cranberries, walnuts and raisens
Pies available for order only:
- a delicious cherry baked pie
Chocolate Cream Pie
- Chocolate custard baked in to a sweet crust
Asst. Pies 9"
Holiday Pie 9"
Soft Butter Rolls
- 12 for $4.95
- $.65 each 12 for $5.50
Tiers of Joy
Cake designer Liliana Bindas takes notes as Richmond asks for something different. Style Weekly, September 07
Rated #1 Bakery in Richmond for 2006 Richmond Magazine '06
Rated #1 Baked goods in Richmond for 2008 Richmond Magazine '08